We are a platform for Community Innovation that develops independent Jewish projects in Ibero-America, promoting
young leadership and the strengthening of Jewish life in the region.
We work as a Jewish network of change-makers from 25 to 45 years old that enhances regional professional
networking, connecting our members in order to empower them personally and professionally, associating them in
the construction and leadership of value proposals that contribute to the development of Jewish identity and
community life in Ibero-America.
Through a systemic strategy, we intend to generate sustainable social impact in the communities of the region.
In the last decades, the world has been transformed and from that, new models have emerged; social, cultural, and
commercial, among many others.
As we understand that the world is constantly changing and impacts our way of relating, build identity, choose,
consume … live!
We feel that the old models of institutional participation are local, fragmented, pyramidal and rigid, and they have
not only lost their impact strength but also have left us with a great challenge. Now, we can review the new practices
that make sense to us, whether regarding to membership, participation, training and many other aspects that make
us a community.
“Young people do not get involved, they’re not here” has become a cliché. Young people are here, but the same
models as before do not attract or inspire those young adults willing to do something great.
At LAZOS, we not only feel it as our mission but we are also excited to experience this together! By creating new
models, being a regional social laboratory, a space of co-construction, of institutional questioning, a guide and a
companion for many questions and some answers.
– We invite our members to build and / or lead innovative projects that generate a positive impact in their
– We connect community leaders to enhance and generate value through the exchange and construction of shared
– We build innovative projects that guide the evolution towards a community model that responds better to current
– We promote the development of philanthropy oriented towards innovation.
– We identify and connect successful international innovative projects with our members and communities.
– We build an agenda of regional events, promoting the participation of our members, the exchange and influence of
new models in the communities.
– We connect virtual and in person to our members, facilitating their personal, professional and economic
We believe in people, in networks, in global communities, in freedom and in individual ways.
We believe in community life beyond buildings and labels.
We believe in the Jewish people as a great family.
We believe that each person must live a life according to his/her choices, desires, orientation and identity.
We believe in empowering people to develop personally and professionally, strengthening their Jewish identity from
the place that makes sense for each of them.
We believe in diversity, in complementarity, in the importance of each person with their shades, with their
contributions, with their questions.
We do not rely on prohibitions or divisions, but on potentialities.
In LAZOS, we are oriented to people because they are our community, our family. All of them.